Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding page is ready!!!

   Hey peeps!! I just spent a period of time I would rather not share getting this page ready to be viewed!! We did a peacock themed wedding and I thought it would be cool to share some of the highlights with all of you. The link can be found to the right-------------->


And I am including it here to make it easy!!

http://apollosidea.blogspot.com/p/our-wedding-day.html 


 If you're enjoying this blog would you mind becoming a "follower" through Blogger?? All you have to do is go to www.blogger.com and sign up for an account and chose my page as an account to follow. Otherwise, I just don't even know whose reading this! I'd also love suggestions if anyone has special requests.

   Well the contractor was an hour and a half late...so I have to go bust some chops now. Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment