Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Moth

   No, I didn't watch Goonies yet. But I will. That, I promise. I didn't do a whole lot of anything besides read The Hunger Games and fall asleep. So call this a funny/pictorial post. The contractor was over last night and it doesn't look like progress, but it is. He asked how we want the floor set up.


    There she is, ready to be primed. Floor plan is made out. We had to decide square or diamond shape for the angle of the tiles. Naturally I picked the one that is "harder to do", which is surely his preemptive strike to not be done by this weekend as I have laid down. He now refers to me as "The Boss". Correct. And you have now won yourself one more shot.

   The most entertaining thing that happened in the past 24 hours was the moth that got into our bedroom. Sounds silly, but it entertained the cats to no end this morning from 5:30-7 am. I realized my camera was downstairs and tried snapping some super lousy shots with my Blackberry. Now that I know Sprint will carry iPhone as of October, my phone hates me. It's been terrible. Anyway...



   This moth, the size of my thumbnail, left both cats transfixed on the ceiling. I even called them down to eat and they wouldn't move from the dresser/jewelry box lookout. Normally that's just Apollo's spot, but Turk had to get in on it.




If you look carefully to the top, you'll see Senor Moth.
   It was quite enjoyable. This afternoon I have decided to take on a new project. I will be undergoing a closet retransformation. More to follow.

XO Autumn Van Weir



No comments:

Post a Comment