I came home to several beige samples and 2 or three "off white", one being named "New England Clam Chowder" which he picked because he knew I'd like the name. Home run. He knows his audience. Paint should be bought today and painted by this weekend. This bathroom will not be done until next July, I imagine so don't get your hopes up.
That was an inspiring intro to my new series "Friday Factoid Five". It's where I tell you 5 things that are semi-interesting in list form about my day or myself. It'll be painless. Just relaaaaaax.
1. I brought peanut butter and fluff as a snack. That's what this adult in a suit plans to eat at her desk for a mid-day snack after lunch. PB& fluff. Judge if you must. It's eating a whole in my pocket, figuratively speaking. I won't ever make it til lunch.
2. I'm going to a Mets game this Sunday and there are high terror alerts all over NY and DC. I'm probably not as concerned as I should be. I'm more of a "what are the odds of it happening to me?" kinda gal. Though I did have a friend who perished in the 1st plane on September 11th. So it does happen.
3. Every Friday morning on the way to work while listening to Elvis Duran and the morning show someone makes a reference to Rebecca Black's "Friday" and it ends up stuck in my head.
I'm not proud of this. But it is what it is. And now it's stuck in yours. BWAAA HAAA HAAA.
4. I hate spoilers more than anything. I love surprise endings and not knowing what will happen. I enjoy suspense. I am now almost done with Sex and the City, I joined the rest of the world. But spoilers keep finding me. I accidentally ordered the wrong next disc form Netflix and ended up finding out 3 discs too soon that Miranda married Steve and Carrie and Berger break up. Devastated!
5. I thought it was Friday nearly everyday this week but today. I'm so off on my schedule that I forgot I got paid yesterday. Aaron had to tell me. That deserves a "doy, Autumn".
I have now eaten half of my PB& fluff, told you I couldn't wait. You all have a wonderful Friiiiday, Friiiiday, gotta get down on Friiiiday. I'm sorry...