Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Virus!

   Well gang, I just spent the last 4+ hours getting my computer cleaned up because of a malicious virus that overtook my workplace. Apparently all you have to do is scroll past an ad on MSN or CNN or the like and it embeds in your system profile in a millisecond. Tragic! The IT guy was awesome and I asked "What could I have done or avoided to prevent this?" he said "Nothing. It's that tricky". So be careful out there! It was really lousy to be absent from the blogisphere for 2 straight days!


    The bathroom is almost done. I'm SO excited. We have the wall colors all set to go. Bob Smith should be over tomorrow to finish. Then the rest of the paint work is on us. FINE. Just finish it already! It's entirely possible that I'll have the full "before and after" posting for you this weekend.

   Lastly, I'd like to share this little gem with you. Two of my good friends sent it to me and I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. I adore Beauty and the Beast. It's probably my favorite of the Disney movies. Whoever is responsible for this following film deserves and award. Brilliant.






   

No comments:

Post a Comment