Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bummer of a birthmark

   I just ate chocolate until I felt sick because it's SO GOOD. We had a local vendor in yesterday that makes this creamy chocolate at her own shop Emalyn Sweets (they are on FB). I bought a carmel filled chocolate bar and a milk chocolate bar. Both are almost gone and I am ill. The sad part is some of the bar flaked off and got on my hands and desk. I started licking the chocolate off my hands. When one remaining flake appeared to "really be in there" I scratched it. hoping to break up some of that cocoa delight.




   See it there? Yep. That's a birthmark. I licked and scratched a birthmark thinking it was chocolate. It quickly reminded me of one of my favorite Far Side comics.






   And it really was.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is hilarious! But, as a true chocolate lover myself, I can only agree that not the smallest amount should be wasted!
    And I LOVE that cartoon, it made me laugh like crazy :)

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a fabulous scrapbooking software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete