1. The Worst. Taraji Henson. Nothing like a talented actress with her stuff showin' through her red carpet gown! No. Anyone who tries to convince me otherwise...your argument will fall on deaf ears.
2. Jayma Mays. Maybe it's the color. I adore ruffles. You all know this. There's something too "precious" about this that makes me want to bust out my copy of Pollyanna.
She's so pretty! What happened?
3. Padma Lakshmi. There are certain stars who always look bad on the red carpet. Padma...in my humble opinion, is one of them. She is a knockout...where does she get these "looks"? Isn't there a rule against wearing something the exact color of your skin?
4. Dianna Agron. I love the color. It's super flattering on her. But I feel like this was meant for an older woman. It's classy but it doesn't do anything for her. As a dress, I like it. But not for this young thang at the Emmy Awards.
5. Julianna Margulies. I miss ER so much. You have no idea. I haven't seen her new show, but she's probably great on it. This dress looks nice on her. I just don't dig it. Are those plastic baubles? On a seashell top?
I feel better now that I got all that off my chest...