1. Food packaging. We're all a sucker for a bag of chips or candy. I get that they need to have room for air inside so when I accidentally sit on it during a Modern Family DVD marathon, the chips aren't ruined (thank GOD). Why, though, does an unbreakable candy need to be wrapped so haphazardly?
2. The best part. This one is about to reveal something about me that I'm not proud of. I'm a junk food lover. I avoid it as much as possible. But when the stress comes...so do the marshmallows. If everyone's favorite part of the cereal is the marshmallow shapes (ie., Lucky Charms and the like) why isn't there a box available of all marshmallows? Why isn't there more bagel chip pieces in the Chex Bold Party mix bags? That's what we're all digging for, so just do your worst! Lay it on us. It's so much less professional when I shake someones hand and my hand is covered in garlic powder from the bag when it could have just been on my fingertips.
|omg you KNOW you'd eat this, every now and then. google images|
3. Mispronouncing average words. Orientated. Mute point (rather than "moot"). The sentence "Not an atypical..." did no one ever correct these people as kids? Did they always say things wrong? I have one of my own that I'm willing to admit. I can't order a cinnamon chip scone from Panera. I say "Chinnamin Chip scone" every single time. It's embarrassing and everyone but me can say it. I'm sorry, English language. I haven't mastered you yet.
4. When people say "Oh you look tired". Take this under advisement. If you say t hat, I know you mean "You look bad today". So just DON'T say it! Also, if I look tired, it's safe to say I'm cranky. Apparently I didn't do a very good eye makeup job today. Someone just said "You look like you got punched in the eye". It's the same person who ALWAYS says it when I don't have enough cover up on. Thanks.
5. I'm worried my husband may be eating with serving silverware pieces. We haven't entertained in a while and I keep finding the gigantic turkey serving fork in the dishwasher. Is he using them to eat? I haven't asked because I'm afraid to know the answer.
Have a good day today!!