Friday, November 4, 2011

You can't have it all

Whoever said "You can't have it all" is right. How do I know this is accurate? I finally got a start date for my new job, which was 7 weeks in the making. So excited! Got our power back. Beyond wonderful to be able to shower in my own home again. Threw a nice birthday breakfast for my boss and it went beautifully. Everything is on track!

Then it hit. Nope, I hit. The car in front of me. On the highway entrance ramp. Oh and the best part is she works for the company I am contracted for right now. Embarrassing to the max. Yes, people say that still. The woman I hit was amazing and calm and refused to even take my info (Relax, parents. I demanded she take my name and extension should she get home and find damage). Fingers crossed the only damage was to my car. But really, universe? Couldn't just say "Good job, kid. Here's that bone I've been meaning to throw you" lol. Drive carefully, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment